Judith Smith Stephney
Judith Smith Stephney joined the firm in 2017 with 20+ years of legal experience. Her areas of expertise including real estate contracts, short sales, commercial and residential transactions, and land contracts, estate planning, corporate business and non-profit formations, insurance defense, domestic relations, and civil litigation. Judith holds a Master of Arts in Special Education and a Bachelor of Arts in Dance and Music.
Fun Facts About Judith:
- Family. Husband and daughter.
- Part-time Jobs.
- Working for the past 10+ years as a U.S. English Tutor with IXL/Rosetta Stone®.
- Studio and special events performance artist.
- (Somewhat paid) Hobbies. Writing cookbooks, study guides, and short-story fiction.
- Top 3 Cuisines. Asian, Churrasco, and German.
- Favorite Sports to Watch. Football, baseball, and soccer.
- Preferred Exercise. Power walking with hand weights.
- “Brain Breaks.” Reading, HBO Max, video games, and more power walking.