Tanya S. Hurd Jones
Judith Smith Stephney
Executive ParalegalRead More
Office ManagerRead More
About Dionna Reynolds, Esq.
As an experienced and trusted Chicago attorney, Dionna Reynolds is committed to helping her clients achieve their business, real estate, and estate planning goals. She listens to you, understands what you want to accomplish, and uses over 13 years of legal experience to make it happen.
Attorney Reynolds delivers high-quality representation for your personal and professional needs in the following areas:
- Real estate acquisitions and sales. Buying and selling a home are both financially significant transactions, and you receive personalized guidance through all legal aspects.
- Real estate investing and development. The Law Office of Dionna Reynolds, LLC provides legal services to individuals and companies dealing with residential and commercial real estate development.
- Commercial and real estate litigation: Your rights are enforced and protected in a wide range of commercial and real estate concerns.
- Estate planning: Attorney Reynolds will help you put together an estate plan that’s as unique as your family and tailored to your circumstances.
- Business and corporate law: If you have concerns regarding areas of business law our office can advise you in business formations and other general concerns related to your business.
- Nonprofits: Nonprofits are unique organizations that require the skill of attorney to help navigate your concerns.
The Law Office of Dionna Reynolds, LLC serves a variety of clients, including financial institutions, theater production companies, religious organizations, professional musicians, theater performers, investors, developers, individuals, and families. Each client receives legal advice and representation tailored to their unique situation: no two cases are treated exactly the same.
Attorney Reynolds is always dedicated to superior results and exceptional service. By efficiently allocating resources and applying her expertise, she keeps her clients’ needs at the forefront of her efforts.
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D. – 2009)
- University of Illinois (Bachelor of Science, Finance – 2005)
- Owner at the Law Office of Dionna Reynolds, LLC (2012 – Present)
- Contract Attorney at Spec-Tec Consulting Services (2011 – Present)