Real estate is an essential business and transactions can continue under Governor’s Stay at Home Order.
All title companies are using health safety and prevention protocols across their offices to create the safest procedures.
The Law Office of Dionna Reynolds, LLC is committed to keeping our clients and employees safe. In order to exercise an abundance of caution, and limit our person to person contact, we are implementing the following procedures and options for closing your real estate transaction.
- Only the buyer(s) of the transaction should attend the closing. Family members, realtors, and loan officers are requested not to attend.
- Attorney will attend the closing remotely. The attorney will have a copy of all closing documents. The attorney will discuss the documents with the client over the phone. If requested the attorney can assist the client virtually over, Zoom or Skype.
- Seller(s) will pre-sign all their documents. See COVID-19 Signing Appointment Notice.
- Cash transactions will close via email. All parties will sign their documents virtually.
- Curb side closings. Clients may stay in their vehicle to complete their transaction. Clients can pull up to title company and sign their documents in their car.